This post has nothing to do with food, but it has something to do with me as a person. It says that this questionnaire reveal your true nature. I’m not sure that it really reveals your true nature, but I’m going to answer all these questions honestly. Thank you Aika for sharing this.
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? My idea of perfect happiness is seeing my loved ones happy. I also consider world peace, environmental awareness and proper, healthy diet as a perfect happiness. Seeing myself and people doing all these just makes me happy and contented.
2. What is your greatest fear? Death
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Being too nice, trustful, saying yes to something I’m not sure of, setting unrealistic goals.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others? Selfishness, no common sense, self-centered, immature, rude, disrespectful, no interest to become better.
5. Which living person do you most admire? There are a lot, actually. My parents, my husband, Chef Instructors at Metro, Thomas Keller, Clayton Chapman.
6. What is your greatest extravagance? I wouldn’t say extravagance, but I tend to spend too much money in eating outside, buying ingredients for a recipe, clothings and gadgets like dslr and digicam.
7. What is your current state of mind? Right now, I’m bored, mourning because my grandma died, hopeful and inspired.
8. What do you consider as the most overrated virtue? Patience because it’s hard to do but we don’t have any choice but to be patient especially if we are waiting for something.
9. On what occassion do you lie? Not occasionally but if I have to lie to save or protect someone, I would.
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance? My legs and my tummy. I wish I have a flat belly.
11. Which living person do you most despise? I despise a few people and I won’t consider naming them. I despise them because I don’t like the way they treat other people and I just don’t agree with their life choices.
12. What is the quality you most like in a man? The ability to protect, provide, to make me laugh and love.
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman? Sense of humor, sincere and smart.
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? Seriously?, f**k, damn it, aww, that’s weird, are you seriously f**king kidding me?, that’s good, awesome!, not really, shit.
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life? My husband.
16. When and where were you happiest? I’m happy when I eat good food, when I’m with my friends talking just about anything, when I’m watching movies with my husband, when I’m playing with my dogs, when I’m alone dancing or singing 70’s songs, when I’m cooking and when I’m with my family sharing stories and laughing.
17. Which talent would you most like to have? I wish I’m good at writing, drawing and playing at least one instrument
18. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be? Being irrational, easily annoyed, to have more patience, finishing something I started, to be more friendly and outgoing.
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Career wise, I haven’t achieved it yet but I’m working on it. Right now, I think my greatest achievement is when I got here in United States and marry the most wonderful and sweetest man in the world.
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? I will choose being me although I would change some things and events that I’ve done and not proud of.
21. Where would you most like to live? In a farm, just 20 miles outside the city. Or in the countryside of Japan.
22. What is your most treasured possession? My car, house, computer, dslr camera, cellphone.
23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? When all of your loved one dies and you have no one and nothing left.
24. What is your favorite occupation? As for now, my favorite job is line cook, but I would love to become an Executive Chef one day.
25. What is your most marked characteristic? Sassy and easy going.
26. What do you most value in your friends? I value their trust and their loyalty.
27. Who are your favorite writers? Anthony Bourdain, Danielle Steel, J.K. Rowling, Stephen King and Christopher Nolan although he is a screenwriter.
28. Who is your hero of fiction? No one.
29. Which historical figure do you most identify with? This is a hard question but I would like to consider Abraham Lincoln because I admire his disposition especially in ending the slavery in the U.S.
30. Who are your heroes in real life? My husband because he always make sure that I am well taking care of and his love for me is unmeasurable. My parents because without them, I am not here. Both of my grandmothers because they are the most wonderful mothers in the world and my siblings because they are my inspiration.
31. What are your favorite names? Ava, Zuri, Lenora, Venla, Alexander..there are still more.
32. What is it that you most dislike? I don’t like physical pain, dog’s puke, dr. pepper, pollution, vegetarians, walmart, mcdonalds, morbidly obese people, PDA, math, overrated movies like twilight, miley cyrus. I guess I dislike a lot of things.
33. What is your greatest regret? I’m not going to share it here but anyone who are very close to me personally knows this.
34. How would you like to die? Very old like maybe 110 years old and die from sleeping.
35. What is your motto? You are what you eat.